: Richard G. Lyons, D. Lee FugalНазвание
: The Essential Guide to Digital Signal ProcessingИздательство
: Prentice HallГод
: 5.1 MbЯзык:
The Complete DSP Guide for Businesspeople and Nontechnical Professionals
Digital signal processing (DSP) technology is everywhere–each time you use a smartphone, tablet, or computer; play an MP3; watch a digital TV or DVD; get GPS directions; play a video game; take a digital photo; or even have an MRI, DSP technology is at work.
Now, for the first time, The Essential Guide to Digital Signal Processing offers readers of all levels simple, plain-English explanations of digital and analog signals and modern DSP applications. Whether you sell technology, write about it, manage it, fix it, or invest in it, this is the book for you.
Using everyday examples and simple diagrams, two leading DSP consultants and instructors completely demystify signal processing. You’ll discover what digital signals are, how they’re generated, and how they’re changing your life.
You’ll learn all you need to know about digital signal collection, filtering, analysis, and more, and how DSP works in today’s most exciting devices and applications.
- How engineers understand and work with analog signal spectra and frequencies
- How digital signals are generated and used in modern electronic devices
- The surprising things that happen when analog signals are converted to digital form
- How (and why) engineers compute digital signal spectra with Fourier transforms
- What wavelets are and how they’re used everywhere, from medicine to the camera in your smartphone
- How digital filters are used in DSP applications
- Cutting-edge DSP applications, from automatic music-tuning software to medical - EKG signal analysis
- A comprehensive glossary of signal processing terminology and acronyms
You’ll gain a clear, conceptual understanding of all key signal processing operations and vocabulary. That means you’ll understand much of the “magic” built into today’s newest devices, and you’ll be ready to succeed in virtually any nontechnical role that requires DSP knowledge.turbobitnornar.comhulkloaddepositfiles